Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our final week for the class of 2015!

What a great year!  It has been a pleasure teaching this year's 8th graders.  I will surely miss them.  This week we will be putting together a tentative plan for summer get togethers.  Check future posts for the plan for festivities including beach days, drive-in movies, midnight bowling, etc.

*POLs Tue June 9,Wed June 10, Thur June 11 (see "POL" post for schedule and prep template.)
*Thursday June 11, 5:30-7:30 in MPR - 8th grade promotion. I need help with set-up and break-down!  Please contact me if you can help.  We will have Sombreros mexican food (for immediate family) and cake right after the promotion. Please RSVP asap so I can get a food count.
*Friday June 12 Last day of school beach party.  Drivers still needed! So far I have Jules, Sarah, and Susan and one more? (can't remember who else volunteered. Contact me if you can help and not on this list!)

We had such a great week last week getting ready for POLs and going to Six Flags.  Everyone attempted some rides, and many stayed the night at school.  Please send me pictures!  I somehow managed to get none while at the park . I will post some as soon as they are sent.  I did get a few of the aftermath!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found the perfect place for my needs. Contain wonderful and useful messages. I have read most of them and have a lot of them.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario