Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Fun

Hello All! 
It is time for summer fun!  I put together a schedule of fun things to do for the month of July. (August events are TBA as that is too far in advance for my summer brain to think about!) 
 These are NOT school sanctioned get-togethers.  Just an opportunity for our class to see each other during the summertime.  You and your families are welcome to join in any of the dates. The time ranges are when I will physically be at the locations.  You do not have to stay the whole time as I know many kids have other stuff going on! 
 
Please understand that I will not be able to drive everyone to and from activities.  I do not mind if you drop off kids with me and pick them up later, however, I have made so many great friends with you parents, I would love for you to join me! 
 
 We will play it by ear as to how big a group we have each time but please email me at lisa@innovationsacademy.org if you will be coming so I know who to expect.  Some events may be subject to change (i.e. locations or times) but I plan to have one beach day a week and a few Friday night activities.  I will be unavailable the week of July 29 thru Aug 2 as I will be at a Professional Development Workshop.  I am excited to see you all!  Other friends, family members are always welcome.  Just remember to RSVP.
 
 
Monday July 1  10:30-3:30  Pacific Beach at the end of Law Street.  We will be at the bottom of the hill between Law Street and Chalcedony Street.
 
 
Friday July 5  Sundown-1:00am  Santee Drive-In  to see Monsters University (starts at 8:30) and Iron Man 3(Starts at 10:35)  $8.00 per person
 
 
Tuesday July 9 San Elijo Campground  10:30-3:30  (Family has a campsite that week.  Park on Coast Hwy and walk into campground by the Surfer Statue at the intersection of Chesterfield and Coast Hwy. (campsite TBA through email)
 
 
Tuesday July 16 La Jolla Shores 8th Grade Alumni Beach Day, BBQ and Bonfire. 12:00pm - 10pm.  All 8th grade Alumni from years past are invited.  (anyone willing to get there at 6am to reserve a firepit? )
 
 
Friday July 19  6:00pm? - 10:00 pm?  Laser Tag  and Fun at Belmont Park cost?
 
 
Tuesday July 23  10:30 - 3:30  Del Mar Beach by Jakes Restaurant
 
 
Friday July 26  8:30 pm - midnight  Poway Fun Bowl "Rock and Bowl" $18.75
 
 
Friday August 2  6:00pm - 10:30 pm  Dinner/Bonfire at Crown Point near Lamont Street.  We will leave after watching Sea World Fireworks
 
 
The rest of August TBA

No comments: