Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome Back

Hello IA Families!

Its the most wonderful time of the year!(written while singing and thinking of my favorite Staples commercial)

I had a great summer. Our family played hard! We spent a lot of time camping, beaching it and relaxing. I am almost ready for school to beginning....almost!

Spent last week in intensive training at High Tech High learning to be a better teacher. This week we started our IA professional development. I am almost done putting together a website for our class this year(Should be up and running tomorrow). It will include projects, class materials list, resources, calendar, photos, a blog link and more.

I look forward to seeing you during our family orientations. My goal is to meet with you all on Saturday Aug 29 from 10:00-12:00. If that time does not work for you please contact me.


See you all soon!

No comments: