Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What A Great Day!

When you treat every day as a new experience, you will never be disappointed! Today is my first attempt at blogging. I am excited to have a place to share my thoughts and info about my awesome classroom at Innovations Academy. Check back often as I will try to keep you up to date with daily happenings in our class.

I want to thank those parents who supported our class today on our first field trip of the year. I could not have done it without you. You made a difference in the lives of quite a few kids today. Thank you, thank you!

To my amazing kids...I just want to share with you how great it is to spend my school days with you. We are going to go through a lot of "firsts" together this year. I give you my word that I will encourage and guide you as you discover for yourselves, the potential you have to make a difference in your life and in this world.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: